There have been a lot of things going on in the background which has prevented me from posting anything for the last few weeks. I’m currently refining the Quarq + Accuity unit. It’s working well but there are some force sensitivity investigations that I want to conduct and I might want to reinstall the left leg sensing strain gauge.
Upcoming potential posts
- Carbon, carbon, carbon – the good and bad. Surprisingly little bad thus far.
- My interview with Auto21 which funded my Masters research. Canadian Automotive research at it’s finest
- Potentially a biweekly podcast with some other good folks interested in cycling and power (still working out details).
- Strain gauges and some issues
- Trip to Alberta – Less bike related and didn’t make it to the ANT+ symposium but some fun things to do in AB. Must cycle Banff and Canmore next time. This time was just outside Calgary area cycling. Also, Go-Karts.